domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

Eddie Vedder

"If ever there was someone to keep me at home 
it would be you   
Everyone I come across in cages they bought  
they think of me and my wandering 
but I´m never what they thought
Got my indignation but I´m pure in all my thoughts  
I´m alive   

Wind in my hair I feel part of everywhere  
underneath my being i a road that disapeared  
Late at night I hear the trees they´re singin with the dead  
overhead   

Leave it to me as I find a way to be  
consider me a satellite forever orbiting  
I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me  
Guaranteed"


"I´ll take this soul  
that´s inside me now  
like a brand new friend  
I´ll forever know   
I´ve got this life  
and the will to show  
I will always be  
Better than before"

Eddie Vedder (Guaranteed , Long nights)

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"Better, than before", tu? IMPOSIBLE xdd.
M. te quiero.

im-perfezione dijo...

I LOVEEE THESE SONGSSSSSSS:D

Anónimo dijo...

no sabes la marca que mas dejao en el hombroo.. una hora despues me lo miso i tenia una raya qe sobresalia ¬¬
YA TE VALE NEN!

alee feo besoos ( KK )

laa;saaRiteh

indecision-e dijo...

oh mola la canço pet!!!